Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dolfin Neapolitans


I love Belgian chocolate, but I don't love these. After hearing quite a few good things about Dolfin, I was interested to try it. So, off to a local gourmet store, Di Gennaro, where I found this lovely little taster's pack.
DH and I opened this package one evening, expecting to have to put it away for our own good, since Belgian chocolate is so delicious. But after the first couple of pieces, the package just sat there untouched. We had no desire to eat more.
Now, I'm not going to judge this bar too harshly, I'm just not going to spend any more money on Dolfin until I have reasonable proof that it's better than these pieces.
Reviewed: Dolfin neapolitans
Personality: pretentious, without followthrough
How to enjoy: Give it a shot, but don't expect too much
Rating:
1: Better than sex
2: Little bites of heaven
3: Share with your best friend
4: Will do in a pinch
5: Halloween candy

Where to buy:
Germany: Di Gennaro
USA: Amazon
UK: Chocolate Trading Co

No comments: