Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bernard Castelain Milk


Hot stuff tonight. After a nice long Sunday afternoon nap, I ate a hot and spicy Thai soup for dinner. Perfect time for a soothing cooling dessert. How about a nice piece of chocolate? Sounds good, especially a good 37% milk chocolate.

Dig around in the box for a while, and I came up with a Bernard Castelain Artisan milk chocolate. Another nice piece from Provence – I can’t wait until I return for a hot summer vacation. We’ve had a snowy Easter, and I’m looking for a bit nicer weather.

Hmmm. When I look back on my last Castelain post, it was also snowing. I wonder if Castelain has a bit of magic in his chocolate that makes it snow, or perhaps snow causes Castelain cravings. Anyway.

This is a wonderful milk chocolate. Unlike Some other milk choccies I’ve had, I don’t experience any waxy taste as I bite into it. Normally I don't much care for milk chocolate, but this one hits the spot.

Rating:
1: Better than sex
2: Little bites of heaven
3: Share with your best friend
4: Will do in a pinch
5: Halloween candy

Where to buy: http://www.chocolat-castelain.com/

No comments: