Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ritter Sport Zitrone



I definitely have a thing for white chocolate at the moment. Standing in the store yesterday, I settled on Milka cow patch chocolate, milk with white patches. At work today, I sampled a tiny Toblerone bar, again milk, but with a layer of white chocolate, and now Ritter Sport called to me from my freezer when I got home tonight.
Last summer when I went to the Ritter Sport factory outlet in Waldenbuch, I picked up some tiny white Ritter Sport bars. Ritter recommended that you keep them in the freezer, and enjoy them on a hot day, which I thought was a great idea, except for the fact that I don’t often think to look in my freezer when I think of chocolate. Hence, it wasn’t until I decided to empty out my freezer that I though of them again.
These are the mini size, and they go down fast. The lemon is tangy and crunchy, and the yogurt-white chocolate is smooth, even better as a frozen treat.

Reviewed: Ritter Sport Zitrone (seasonal)
Personality: Chilly-icious delicious
How to enjoy: Definitely keep them in the freezer. They’re a delight, and I only hope Ritter brings them back this summer.
Rating:
1: Better than sex
2: Little bites of heaven
3: Share with your best friend
4: Will do in a pinch
5: Halloween candy

Where to buy:
Sorry, not available, but maybe when summer comes again. Keep your eyes on the Ritter homepage for more info. They do now have an online shop, same prices at the stores. http://shop.ritter-sport.de/

No comments: