Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lindt Edel Marzipan



One more from Lindt tonight. This one is a bit of a problem, because they disappeared so fast that I can hardly remember their special characteristics.
I do remember buying them half-price after Easter, choosing them because marzipan and chocolate is my husband’s favorite, and really enjoying the one I had.
Then suddenly the rest just faded into oblivion. Next thing I knew the bag was empty, one more stinkin’ thing I had to cart off to the recycling, and I could see a big smile on my husband’s face.

Reviewed: Lindt Edel Marzipan Easter Eggs
Personality: Husband pacifier, better even than beer
How to enjoy: Drop one into the husband’s hands, then ask for anything you want
Rating:
1: Better than sex
2: Little bites of heaven
3: Share with your best friend
4: Will do in a pinch
5: Halloween candy

Where to buy:
Lindt is sold many places worldwide

No comments: