Friday, August 3, 2007

Magnum Ecuador Dark 62%


The first thing I did on my vacation was the dishes, after which I realized that my priorities were pretty screwed up. Who does dishes on vacation? Especially the first moments. I should be drinking champagne, like my favorite Kir Royal cocktail, a dab of cassis liqueur topped off with a nice champagne.

But I didn't. Instead I worked late and did the dishes. After that I committed to creating maximum happiness during the next 3 weeks. And I started with the principle of "food is love."

Magnum Ecuador Dark is definitely worth loving.

Fabulous vanilla ice cream dipped in the best chocolate coating I've tasted on an ice cream bar. It outshines Dove Bars or regular Magnums.

Reviewed: Magnum Ecuador Dark 62% Ice Cream bar
Personality: Hot and steamy
How to enjoy: enjoy on a hot summer's day, or on a vacation day BEFORE you do the dishes

Rating:
1: Better than sex
2: Little bites of heaven
3: Share with your best friend
4: Will do in a pinch
5: Halloween candy

No comments: