Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Cheesecake Factory White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake


The Cheesecake factory was my favorite restaurant, at least until I tried Panera Bread. (Tip: Panera's nutty chocolate chip cookies are fabulous)
But The Cheesecake Factory is still a master at cheesecake. My last visit produced a slice of White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake that was so rich it lasted 4 meals. First I brought it home after eating dinner at the restaurant, and ate a few bites when I was feeling a little less full. Second, it made a big portion of the next day's lunch and dinner. Finally on the third day, I ate the last I could eat, and tossed a couple of bites. I was beyond satisfied, it was more like ecstasy.
This cheesecake is about displaying the best that white chocolate has to offer: pure
chocolate flavor with accents of cream cheese and raspberries. I can recommend it when you are looking for a delicate chocolate taste. When you need the big kick of the dark chocolates, go for a truffle cheesecake, or The Cheesecake Factory's Godiva cheesecake.

Reviewed: The Cheesecake Factory White Chocolate Raspberry cheesecake
Personality: A delicate queen of taste
How to enjoy: Enjoy in small doses, and focus on the flavor so you don't miss the beautiful white chocolate
Rating:
1: Better than sex
2: Little bites of heaven
3: Share with your best friend
4: Will do in a pinch
5: Halloween candy

Where to buy:
At The Cheesecake Factory, including mail order.

No comments: