Sunday, February 10, 2008

J.D. Gross Cashew an Cashew

J.D. Gross Milk Chocolate with Cashews
Lidl has done it again. This is a stunning milk chocolate bar at a bargain price.
The packaging is a clear plastic bag with 2 bars of cashew-stuffed chocolate. The bars are so big that they were hard to get out of the bag, and I was afraid I would break the bars, just trying to photograph them.

Reviewed: J.D. Gross Cashew an Cashew
Personality: bumpy like the ridges of a brain, but a *chocolate* brain, the best kind there is
How to enjoy: Hide it and sneak bites away from your "dark choc is the only good choc" friends
Rating:
1: Better than sex
2: Little bites of heaven
3: Share with your best friend
4: Will do in a pinch
5: Halloween candy

Where to buy:
Germany: Lidl (I assume it's coming to Lidls worldwide)

1 comment:

Joy is the key said...

Not in my local Lidl (I'm from Bucharest).
I would like to try it.