Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hershey's Kisses


The best thing about these Hershey's Kisses is that they are still packaged in the foil wrappers. Long an American tradition, Hershey's Kisses simply wouldn't be kisses if they were stuck inside of individual plastic bags.

That said, it's Hershey's chocolate. They are trying really hard to add varieties, but I simply don't care for the general Hershey's flavor.

My husband likes to repeat the German joke (?) about taste: "My cat likes mice. I don't." My kid likes Hershey's Kisses. I don't.

Reviewed: Hershey's Kisses
Personality: Reliable flavor, not mousy at all
How to enjoy: Save your calories for better things

Rating:
1: Better than sex
2: Little bites of heaven
3: Share with your best friend
4: Will do in a pinch
5: Halloween candy

Where to buy:
Ubiquitous in America, American Candy in Germany

2 comments:

Martina said...

:-) I've never heard the one about cats and mice, but this one comes to mind: "Geschmacksache sagte der Affe und biss in die Seife"

CAO- Chef Azura othman said...

I enjoys Hershey's chocolates and kissess is definitely in my "good chocolate" book.