Friday, July 20, 2007

Ghirardelli Dark 60%


I'm really piling on the dark chocolate this week! It doesn't melt quite as fast as milk chocolate, and it's my preferred intensity anyway.

This bar is quite pleasant, with a rich dark flavor. Nicely fruity, it has an ever-so-slight powdery feel on the tongue. The aftertaste is mild, and doesn't leave much of a memory. It is also a bit sweeter than most of my German darks.

Reviewed: Ghirardelli Dark 60%
Personality: Friendly and quite eat-able
How to enjoy: anywhere, anytime

Rating:
1: Better than sex
2: Little bites of heaven
3: Share with your best friend
4: Will do in a pinch
5: Halloween candy



Where to buy:
Germany: nowhere in Germany that I know of. I scored this bar from a buddy

arriving out of California
USA: Practically everywhere

No comments: