Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gauss Curry Cocos Banane



Chili and chocolate is a natural pairing, but I’m not so sure about curry and chocolate. The last curry chocolates I’ve tried have been unpleasant.
Gauss chocolatier has proven me wrong, at least in part. They started with white chocolate, added banana, and then some curry. This actually works.
The pictures you see are not wrong – the chocolate has a definite greenish cast. I kept looking at it over and over, trying to figure out if my eyes were mistaken. I’m guessing it’s a combination of banana and curry. The manufacturer doesn’t say if it’s a green curry, but it certainly could be. The coconut is a great added touch, giving you a nice aftertaste, having absorbed the curry and banana.

Reviewed: Gauss Curry Cocos Banane
Personality: Reminds me of Bali – exotic and attractive
How to enjoy: Potentially addictive
Rating:
1: Better than sex
2: Little bites of heaven
3: Share with your best friend
4: Will do in a pinch
5: Halloween candy

Where to buy:
Gauss Chocolatier in Nagold, Germany

No comments: